Dental Cleanings and Exams
Boynton Beach Dentist
The American Dental Association advises you to visit the dentist at least twice each year for regular exams and professional cleanings to help ensure the best oral health. The team at Family & Implant Dentistry of Boynton Beach consistently provides the highest quality dental cleanings and thorough preventive exams.
Professional cleanings eliminate harmful plaque and tartar build-up on your teeth and are important for preventing tooth decay, periodontal disease, and other oral health issues. In addition, a professional cleaning by our hygienist may even remove some surface stains, which can help your keep your teeth looking whiter and brighter.
During your examination, we will also:
- Assess your overall oral health
- Review oral hygiene methods and habits
- Analyze your bite and jaw for any issues
- Gauge your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer
- Check existing tooth restorations
- Take dental x-rays, if needed
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for sustaining a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile.
Contact us to schedule a dental exam and cleaning appointment.